Coinciding with the release of Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion is coming to the Nintendo 3DS, and it looks just as engaging and offers some unique gameplay.
Well, in case all other information isn’t enough (see below), an Aladdin-themed level is also in store for you, and I have some screenshots to share.
This game looks fantastic, and as much as some people might have wondered about the 3D hand-held system at the start, there are some great things coming that take advantage of the possibilities.
In Disney Epic Mickey: Power Of Illusion, gamers will play as Mickey Mouse as he infiltrates the Castle of Illusion on a quest to put an end to the evil witch Mizrabel’s diabolical intentions.
- Disney Epic Mickey: Power Of Illusion offers a special drawing and painting function that will allow players to create an interactive world by using the stylus to draw objects in the bottom screen that magically transform into classic Disney-style 2D illustrations. Utilizing the game’s unparalleled dual screen integration, players will then move their creations to the top screen where they are further transformed into beautiful, fully realized objects that pop off the screen in stunning 3D.
- Players will utilize the core “Disney Epic Mickey” gameplay mechanic of paint and thinner while playing as Mickey Mouse in an attempt to save classic Disney Toon characters.
- Players will engage in epic boss battles with familiar Disney villains using attacks involving the power of illusions to surprise players.
- Players will adventure through game levels based on animated Disney films such as Peter Pan and Aladdin, as well as interact with beloved Disney characters.
- In between adventures, players can develop their own fortress by taking a small fort and expanding it into a thriving castle.