The next installment of turning Disney animated films into live-action reworkings, The Lion King, has come home after managing a serious showing in theaters, and while the reactions might have been somewhat mixed, there’s no doubt that this is one that families everywhere will enjoy watching again and again.
We’ve got a copy available for you, just check the entry box below. But first, let’s take a look at everything the home edition offers.
The Lion King is available on Digital in HD and 4K Ultra HD and Movies Anywhere Oct. 11th and physically on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on Oct. 22nd.
Though it isn’t quite the guarantee it was perhaps a decade ago, this release is loaded with a lot more to explore than simply seeing the film.
buy vardenafil online https://rxnoprescriptionrxbuyonline.com/vardenafil.html no prescription
Possibly one of the most interesting features is a commentary track with director Jon Favreau, especially because you don’t get these as often as you’d like anymore and this is obviously a unique construction.
Also a major draw, the home release includes a three-part documentary covering several aspects of the film’s creation and development. This includes visits to the Playa Vista production facility, discussions with the director and team on their use of cutting-edge technology in producing the animals and environments, and much more.
buy zovirax online https://rxnoprescriptionrxbuyonline.com/zovirax.html no prescription
See below for a full list of the special features, including details on which are available for digital vs. physical edition, etc.
Those who pre-purchase “The Lion King” digitally will gain access to “Perfecting the Pride,” a feature highlighting the filmmakers’ research trip to Africa.
The digital version includes an extra that playfully conveys the importance of the dung beetle both in the film and the African savanna.
The all-star cast includes Donald Glover as Simba, Beyoncé Knowles-Carter as Nala, James Earl Jones as Mufasa, Chiwetel Ejiofor as Scar, Seth Rogen as Pumbaa and Billy Eichner as Timon.
Bonus features include*:
buy cialis online https://yourcialisrx.com no prescription
- Perfecting the Pride – Join the filmmakers on their research trip to Africa as they immerse themselves in the real world of “The Lion King.” From the animals in the pride, to the smallest of insects and the grasslands in the savanna, experience the attention to detail that brought the film to life.
- Pride Lands Pedia —Dung beetle shares the importance of his “roll” in the African Savanna in a fun, bug’s eye view of the land and its inhabitants.
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL BONUS:
- The Journey to “The Lion King”
- The Music – Go inside the studio with the cast and crew as they work to honor and elevate The Lion King’s beloved music.
- The Magic – Discover how the filmmakers blended the traditional filmmaking techniques with virtual reality technology to create amazing movie magic.
- The Timeless Tale – Filmmakers and cast reflect on the story that has moved generations and share how this Lion King carries a proud legacy forward.
- More to Be Scene – Recording studio and layer-by-layer progressions of some of most iconic moments in “The Lion King.”
- “Circle of Life” – Peel back the layers of effects and go behind the scenes of this iconic musical moment from the film
- “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” – See all the effects, talent and fun that went into creating this vibrant version of “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” for the movie
- “Hakuna Matata” – Join Donald Glover (Simba), Seth Rogen (Pumbaa) and Billy Eichner (Timon) in the studio for the making of this memorable scene.
- Music Videos
- “Never Too Late” (lyric video) by Elton John
- “Spirit” performed by Beyoncé Knowles-Carter
- Filmmaker Introduction
- Audio Commentary – By Director Jon Favreau.
- Song Selection
- “Circle of Life”
- “I Just Can’t Wait to be King”
- “Be Prepared”
- “Hakuna Matata”
- “The Lion Sleeps Tonight”
- “Never Too Late”
- Protect the Pride –Director Jon Favreau, the Lion Recovery Fund and conservationists highlight efforts to protect the majestic lions and their home.